A friend sent me a song today to listen to… It is called “Not Going Anywhere” by House on a Hill. Songs really speak to me. It is one of the ways that Jesus speaks to me.
He truly does speak.
This song in particular revealed to me that He does hear us even though we might feel or think that He doesn’t a lot of the time.
BUT… God does listen.
Here is what I am hearing from Him today.
- Yes, I know it is hard for you to trust that my love or any love is safe.
- He will never ever leave me.
- Even when I unload my junk from life or the sins that I may have been caught up in… He is not going anywhere! He is staying right there with me, fighting with me and for me. He is here. No matter what. I might say…but. But, God is not leaving.
- I am not perfect, BUT He is. I struggle with perfectionism and even trying to please other people. When I am me, raw, naked, just me… I am not perfect alone, But I am made perfect in Him alone.
- I am still learning and growing… He is still there and not going anywhere.
- When I can’t breathe, He is there and not going anywhere.
- Even when I feel like I keep messing things up in life, He is there to redirect and teach me more about who He is and that I can trust Him.
- In those moments of fear, He is there and saying, I’ve Got This, Fear is a Liar.
I may be messy, imperfect, fearful and afraid of loving and trusting…
Only He can make me whole.
He is NOT going anywhere and He Does NOT break promises.
Here is the Link to the song: https://binged.it/2FEHeJk